الأحد، 6 مارس 2011

My Birthday 7th Of March

First GUESS WHAT <3>


it should be a special day !
isnt it ?
its my birthday!
hmm though i was excited alot !

suddenly i felt really DOWN ..... why? hmmmmm yes HELL why it should be perfect ..
they kept saying its YOUR DAY! hmm My DAY! .. if its called my day then WHY i cant do what ever i want!
i want "HER" ...

any way let me talk about my day ;p LOL my wishes for this day
- I wish I was a little bit taller,
- I wish i could travel when ever i want "ALONE"
- I wish i can go to 2 years back years back.
- To have unlimited shop card "obssist of shopping"
- That i can marry the Girl am into her like " a Gay pride"
- To Feel your breathe in the earliy morning
- I wish that ur here next by!
- I wish to get my own Osten martain ;p
i wish i can play with arsenal ;p Once " yes am a big fan for the gunner "

- I wish i wasnt incloded to this shit ever~ SERIOUSLY! SKIP ALL THE UPPER SHIT

if I Could have just One Wish

" I Would Wish to Wake up Everyday to the Sound of Your Breath on my Neck
The Warmth of your Lips On My Cheek,
the Touch of your fingers on my Skin,
And the Feel of Your Heart Beating With Mine ,
Knowing That I Could Never Find That Feeling With Anyone Other Than You ;") .



and happy birthday to me,
a very good day to me while ur in my life.

Thanks with LOVE

هناك تعليقان (2):

  1. HaPpY B-Day

    nice wishs ^^

    can i wish ?!

    ردحذف
  2. Thanks ;**

    SUre wish what ever you want ..
    and i also wish ya all the best and gods blessing

    ردحذف